Xquissive (“We” or “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Cookies Policy and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This may include information provided at the time of placing an order, registering to use the Website (if applicable) or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Specifically, personal details such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, financial and credit card information or any information inputted by you when using the Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to login information, browser type and version, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Retention of your personal data We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure and are kept for the duration of your use of our service. If your personal details change or you have any questions about how we use data collected which relates to you, please contact us using the contact details provided below. We will endeavour to update your personal data within seven (7) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, in order to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, which includes using certain security software, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Uses made of your information We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with our services.
- To ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for the device(s) you use to access and view the Website.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, this may include sharing your details with third party.
- To send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you.
- To operate, protect, improve and optimise the Website, our business, and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, personalise or otherwise customise your experience, and for advertising and marketing.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
In addition to the above uses we may use your information, or permit selected third parties to use your information, to notify you about goods or services which may be of interest to you. For such uses we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) if you have consented to such communication when we collect your data, or if the contact by us relates to goods or services similar to those which were the subject of a previous transaction between you and us. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data. Where we have asked for permission, but you do not want us to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, do not tick the relevant box on the form on which we collect your data. If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or select the opt-out option in our emails. Disclosure of your information You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including, but not limited to:
- business partners, suppliers, affiliates, service providers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- third party companies or individuals to assist us with fraud prevention and risk assessment, to assist us with customer service, and to facilitate the payments or reimbursements you request;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Xquissive or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our website terms and conditions or any other documents referred to therein,